Thursday, August 16, 2012

Piper at 3 1/2

Piper is a sassy and sweet 3 1/2 year old.  She tells people she's 3 but that I say she's 3 1/2, I guess she doesn't understand the 1/2 part yet.  She is really smart and creative, kind to her sister (mostly), but it's hard to be obedient to mommy.  I'm not sure why she tests me so much, but of course she's an angel with anyone else.  Oh my!  A couple of our favorite things she says "yogret", "vamilla", "fruit nacks", and "Cinderella married dress" instead of wedding dress. 


 She got a back-to-school haircut that was very disappointing, I miss the long curls in this picture with the blonde highlights, and no more pony tails until it grows out.  Unfortunately I foresee many bad hair cuts in our future because she has beautiful but difficult to work with curly hair.

 I love the joy on her face here.

So sassy!

No comments:

Animoto.com

Our First Home

Our First Home