Thursday, May 21, 2009

Summer Movie Review

With the summer quickly approaching not only is the excitement of summer vacation building but the anticipation of the summer movie season is growing. I have recently seen a few movies so to keep you from wasting your money I thought I'd give you some insight on some of the movies I've seen. I've seen 4 movies recently so I'll just rank them from #4 to #1 (1 is best movie I've seen so far). I know it's early but it'll just be fun to do, so here we go.

#4) X-Men Origins/Wolverine - As an avid X-Men follower, I was somewhat disappointed with the action sequences and overall flow of this movie. The story of Wolverine is well known for any X-Men follower but this story really lacked the ferocity that comes with Wolverine. It was OK but I didn't walk out of that movie thinking that it was worth seeing again.

#3) Ghosts of Girlfriends Past - The fact that I have this movie listed is definitely putting my "Man Card" status in jeopardy but this movie was a surprisingly entertaining movie. It was funny and Michael Douglas played a role that gives us some insight as to how he could have ended up with Catherine Zeta-Jones.

#2) Angels and Demons - Great movie! Although I never was able to see "The Davinci Code" I was still able to follow what was going on in this movie. It was action packed and exciting and will be an enjoyable movie experience.

#1) Star Trek - I am not a "Trekkie" but this movie is the epitome of "summer blockbuster." It had non-stop action and included a few laughs as the traditional members of the original "Star Trek" were introduced throughout the movie. I'm am considering experiencing this movie again because it was just that good.

Til next time, catch a movie!!

No comments:

Animoto.com

Our First Home

Our First Home