Sunday, April 26, 2009

More Special Visitors

Piper had more special visitors at the house. Mimi (her other great-grandmother) came to spoil her. I love for Piper to be spoiled with attention from family, although I have realized that now she can only fall asleep while I'm holding her in my arms. Hmmm... we may have to break this habit soon although I do love holding her and watching her eyelids fight the sleep.Also my dear friend from high school, Michal came to visit. It was so fun having her here. Piper shops more on Michal's pace so I know that Michal is so glad to have a buddy who slows me down while shopping. I'm going to have to train my girl in the art of power shopping.
Any one remember Where's Waldo? Well - where's Piper? Can you find her in the sea of polka dots?

And in other news Chris is celebrating his new club - a Burner inspired by D. Moss. He's been practicing at the driving range and is ready for anyone to challenge him on the greens. We made it back to church this weekend. It was great to worship and see so many friends. Chris and I were reminded of how long we've known some of you and the life stages we have gone through together. We are excited to raise Piper in this loving church family. Also Chris and I are perservering through our difficult masters course on Research. Such a fun topic to learn about with a newborn, but we've been able to complete all assignments so far, only two weeks left in this exhilirating course. This is going to be my first week on my own with Piper and I won't be able to call on Chris for help since he'll be giving the TAKS test at school all week. I know Piper and I will make it, but I'm afraid one of us may have less hair at the end of the week.
Sebashtian - GOOD LUCK ON YOUR MATH TAKS TEST!!!!!



No comments:

Animoto.com

Our First Home

Our First Home