Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Family comes to visit - sorry the pics are out of order

Uncle Matt

Napping with Daddy after a day at home alone with Mom

4 generations







Piper with her great-grandparents



My mom





My dad






Awww - so cute!

We have had the best week with my family visiting. They were so excited to meet Piper and to help Chris and I with anything and everything. My mom (the energizer bunny) cooked, cleaned, did laundry, helped decorate, changed diapers, and LOVED on Piper. My dad is the expert rocker. He and Piper spent a lot of time in the recliner with their eyes closed.

My grandparents came in for the weekend. They were so excited to meet their first great-grandchild and my brother Matt also stopped by on Sunday.

I was in withdrawl today not having anybody here and I think Piper was too. Here she is with daddy when he came home from work. Mom obviously wore her out, little does she know - she wore me out too.

No comments:

Animoto.com

Our First Home

Our First Home