Thursday, March 26, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

Blogging is a challenge! It's takes time to blog and it has been crazy lately so blogging has been towards the end of the list but we are down to 11 days at this point and we are so anxious to meet our little girl. Taylor and I are both holding A's down in grad school but it is tiring. We're both tired by the time we get home and we have to hit the books but we had an awesome Spring Break. Sebashtian and I played a lot of golf, he's the best golf partner ever!!! He's also one of the smartest kids I know - he missed 1 question on the state assessment test. He knows he's smart.


With less than a month left before the baby arrived I thought I'd take Taylor away for a relaxing environment away from school, grad school, and home responsibilities. We went to a B&B in Granbury and it couldn't have been any better. We had such a wonderful time and the B&B was amazing.

No comments:

Animoto.com

Our First Home

Our First Home