Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Achievements for all






Last week was a busy week for the family. I was at the Texas Computer Educators conference in Austin where I presented during a 50 minute session. I really had a great time and the best part was getting to hang out with mom and Marqus. I did miss out on the 12+ inches of snow Taylor and Piper were enjoying back in Dallas so it was a little depressing to miss out on the snow again. So, home on Friday and then to Lubbock to see the fabulous Sebashtian for a long weekend from Saturday to Monday. We went swimming at the hotel and Bash was swimming extremely well. I was so proud to see a great breaststroke from him plus we saw my good friend, Jason and his daughter Bethani. Busy, busy week but Piper figured out that she can move on her feet so to the amazement of both of her parents she has begun to take more and more steps:











So with Piper's steps, Taylor has completed all of her Master's coursework and now all that remains for her is graduation. Taylor's completion of her coursework is inspiring and gives me a little more focus and motivation to finish strong myself; 3 classes left but congratulations Tay, I am so, so proud of you!!!! I love you and I am happy you've completed this challenge!!

No comments:

Animoto.com

Our First Home

Our First Home