Friday, August 14, 2009

End of Summer Fun

Here are some other pictures of fun things we've done this summer. Sad Piper

Chris and Bash

Chinese Alwyne and Chinese Bash


Our special family dinner on Bash's last night at Kobe Steakhouse

being crazy with Tiggeman at Going Bonkers

playing with Martin and David at Boomerangs

licking the beaters

reading to little sister

at rainforest cafe, we had the best table by the elephant

Summer has officially ended. Bash has gone back to Lubbock (boo-hoo). Chris and I have been working at school and the first day is Aug. 24 (way too soon). We also start our next masters course that day. We're going to be busy, but I should be done in December with my masters. So I'm not sure when I'll post again, but I hope you enjoyed these pictures and be sure to read the other two posts I did today.

No comments:

Animoto.com

Our First Home

Our First Home