Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hard Work

I never realized just how involved video editing is. The easy part is shooting the video and taking photos, then you get to add music, make a cut here or there, and display your work to the world. I just finished a project for school. It was a video Field trip our Science Club went on to a local university. This project turned into a really big project that will have us entered for some awards as well as presenting how we pulled the project together at a Technology Conference in Austin this February. Who knew? I'm really excited about the video and for my first real attempt at it I don't think it's too terrible. Here's the link if you have a few minutes to view it - Let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ-wPo7lD3w

No comments:

Animoto.com

Our First Home

Our First Home